Quaseymoto

2017 Kick-Off Meeting, Tue April 4th

Hi guys!

Anyone who participated in Extra-Life 2016 should've received an e-mail already but in case you missed it. Our annual Kick-off meeting is NEXT WEEK! 

See below for place/time specifics.  

We'll be re-introducing everyone, discussing our goals for 2017, and going over our success in 2016. As usual, we'll hang around a bit after the meeting to socialize and maybe play a few games. 

After the meeting we'll post a summary on this forum, so stay tuned. 

When: Tuesday, April 4th at 7pm

Where: CHoR Brook Road Campus: 2924 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23220

Feel free to post any questions here. 

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right medium but I do have a question. I RSVP'ed for the event but just recently found out that my job will be having a mandatory event that night. While I regret not being able to make it there in person, is there any way to find out what goes on at the meetings and if there is any way else to meet the guild. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. 

Thanks @Evil8Leprechaun for letting us know. Sad we missed you but there's lots of chances to meet the guild.

Our next meeting will be Monday, May 15th. Stay tuned for details about time and location.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:55 PM, Evil8Leprechaun said:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right medium but I do have a question. I RSVP'ed for the event but just recently found out that my job will be having a mandatory event that night. While I regret not being able to make it there in person, is there any way to find out what goes on at the meetings and if there is any way else to meet the guild. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. 

We do our best to post meeting minutes to fill you in, but we're exploring alternative options to inform everyone who couldn't make the meeting!