The Official Extra Life Podcast Episode 001 - Announcements - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

The Official Extra Life Podcast Episode 001

So is DJ Thunderstix playing Coachella this year or...?

Nice to put voices with names!

So stoked to jump in early this year! Is there one specific place that we will be able to find the time/place/date of the first guild meetings by city? My team has players in a few states and I'd like to be able to point them individually towards their local, even though I will probably only get notification for Seattle.

~Mox

PS. Will the Podcast (and the skype sidebar) become a Sticky thread?

Mox,

We're going to be making some changes to the forums as we shift focus more and more this year to make a centralized Extra Life community. You'll hear us talk about the Official Extra Life Community site more and more. What that means is we're going to expand this site beyond just simple forums and start rolling out an integrated CMS that will be the new home for our blog and community news so it can all be found in one spot. The podcast will be part of that new focus so it will always be easily found in the Podcasts section.

I liked the Pod Cast, awesome Idea folks! I know there would be a number of people that would be a part of them. Thank you guys for putting this together!

I had some time to listen to the podcast last night. You have gotten me so ready for this year's fundraising to begin picking up steam. I'll keep listening and get more active on the forums to hear what is next for Extra Life.

The podcast was great!

Did someone already post a thread showing interest in being featured on the podcast? lol

Edited by stephybot