Call for Volunteers: Oddmall - Akron, OH - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LifeSalubrity

Call for Volunteers: Oddmall

The Akron Extra Life Guild is hosting a recruitment booth for Oddmall, located at the John S Knight Center on 77 E Mill Street, Akron OH  44308.  Parking is available in the adjacent deck, connected via sky bridge. We need people to man the booth, register interested gamers, pass out flyers & answer questions about Extra Life.  See schedule & openings below.  Please reply to this thread with your name, the date(s) you would like to sign up, and the shift(s) you can cover.  We can be flexible with shift times, just let us know what you need.  Thank you!

For details about Oddmall: http://oddmall.info/ohio/

OddmallSpring2017header02.thumb.jpg.61b027f5218e447ef6931bdbb7b12ded.jpg

Saturday May 6

10:00 - 2:00 pm @DeathSingerBob (opening for 1-2 more volunteers)

2:00 - 6:00 pm (opening for 2-3 more volunteers)

Sunday May 7

10:00 - 1:30 pm @StowPro (opening for 1-2 more volunteers)

1:30 - 5:00 pm @StowPro (opening for 1-2 more volunteers)

• Like 1

I will already be on site helping another vendor with their setup and am also planning to try and help with general Oddmall setup on Friday so if you need any help getting the Booth put together I should be around. 

Count me in for the 10-2 on Saturday

Depending in things I might even be able to help till 6.

I will also be able to help with tear down, if needed, as I will already be on site helping a vendor/oddmall with their clean up efforts. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 4:40 PM, DeathSingerBob said:

I will already be on site helping another vendor with their setup and am also planning to try and help with general Oddmall setup on Friday so if you need any help getting the Booth put together I should be around. 

Count me in for the 10-2 on Saturday

Depending in things I might even be able to help till 6.

I will also be able to help with tear down, if needed, as I will already be on site helping a vendor/oddmall with their clean up efforts. 

Thank you, I have you scheduled!