Attending PAX East 2015? - General Gaming Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stodd.ELBoston

Attending PAX East 2015?

Hey folks,

If you're attending PAX East and want to add a little fun to your time roaming the convention hall, check out the link below.

Assassins Ball is a live running assassination game played with your fellow attendees.

Its very inexpensive and is a lot of fun. Come join us in virtually assassinating people at PAX East.

http://www.phenixone.com/about

Guest Delinked
Hey folks,

If you're attending PAX East and want to add a little fun to your time roaming the convention hall, check out the link below.

Assassins Ball is a live running assassination game played with your fellow attendees.

Its very inexpensive and is a lot of fun. Come join us in virtually assassinating people at PAX East.

That is awesome. I'm in.

I will get to one of these conventions soon! I've always wanted to go but just never had the money/opportunity.

Yeah, bring this to NYCC and I'd back it

Man gotta bring this to ComicCon in NYC this year!

I would suggest going on their website and suggesting it.

I don't run it only participate.

Guest vttym

Looking forward to this. I did it for a couple years and it was enjoyable.

I look forward to killing you soon. (And yes, that was a blatant theft from Ask A Ninja.)

Hey folks,

Hi guys, I run the Assassins Ball games so let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for posting this here, stodd.ELBoston!

Hi guys, I run the Assassins Ball games so let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for posting this here, stodd.ELBoston!

Anytime.. This was a lot of fun last year.. Looking forward to it this year.

Do you only do them at PAX? I won't make it to PAX but I'll be attending ComicCon in NYC this year and this sounds like so much fun!!

Count me and GameEnthus podcast team in

Thanks @Tiny415! Shoot me a message on KS if you can so I can make a note on your pledge of who you are! :)