Jump to content
Sean Rooney

Breath of the Wild

Recommended Posts

Who's playing it so far? Loving it?

 

Just trained a horse last night. So rewarding!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sean Rooney said:

Who's playing it so far? Loving it?

 

Just trained a horse last night. So rewarding!

 

I just got my paraglider. 

 

I gave my 5 year old the controller and he had a blast. We lit dry grass, skeletons, explosive barrels and ourselves on fire and could not stop laughing. He later told me to chop down the trees, I said you couldn't then I tried. Let's say clear cutting small forests is oddly rewarding. 

 

Loving it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed playing with the JoyCons apart, sprawled in my recliner, arms far apart but playing. Relaxing as all heck.

 

That first paraglide is pretty epic no matter which direction you go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, herobyclicking said:

He later told me to chop down the trees, I said you couldn't then I tried.

 

Wait you can chop down trees?  I just blow them up with bombs, ha.

 

44 minutes ago, Sean Rooney said:

I really enjoyed playing with the JoyCons apart, sprawled in my recliner, arms far apart but playing.

 

My favorite way to play.  I don't mind the JoyCon Grip but something about having the controllers detached is nice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×