Sign in to follow this  
Bacchanalian

ELU Schedule?

I noticed with the tournament bracket that the games are only Friday/Saturday, and the time slots start at lunchtime and go almost until midnight.

Is this accurate?  What's going on Thursday?  The dates are listed as the 23rd-25th, but the bracket only shows the 24th and 25th.  It also appears that the only people that will be playing on Saturday will be the ones who have advanced into the finals.

Just trying to wrap my head around how it's going to work.  I fly in Wednesday, and if Thursday is going to be empty after all I'll probably look into a park pass and go see something.  I've not actually done the Disney thing since I was a kid in the 80s. 

Thursday is opening ceremonies and gaming with the kids - we did this after the tournament last year, this year it's at the start.

I know some people are considering a park visit Thursday before opening ceremonies. I'm on the fence as I just want to spend time with as many friends as possible!

• Like 2