Sign in to follow this  
ChYph3r

Seems quiet

I got interested in this about 2 years ago when a friend did it. I couldn't do it because of my lack of a machine. lol But I got turned on by a fellow gamer whose in the LA Guild and asked me if I wanted to do it, I said sure but not for LA. So I'm here reading looking around, and it seems really quiet in the Detroit Chapter. 

So is anyone apart of this anymore or is it better to go join another chapter and raise them money?  

Hi Chyph3r! I'm Jason the president of the Detroit guild. Apologies for not responding sooner, March was crazy for me (going to Extra Life United and all). The past year was rough on our guild, but we are definitely ramping up for a big 2017. The guild system is going to get changed up in the near future to alleviate some of the problems it has now. We are going to be relaunching the guild for 2017 in the near future and would love for you to be able to make it! Shoot me an email (username @gmail.com) too, so we can directly contact each other or if you have any other questions!

thats fair, but is the guild given a new name on the main extralife page? you know the page to make donations, because i cant find the Detroit guild there.