Tournament Sign Ups - Extra Life United 2017 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Xeserox

Tournament Sign Ups

Recommended Posts

So i just got the email that mentions we are 30 days out from the event, something about name badges and then tournament signs ups have to be done by March 1st.  

Now, my hospital took care of my registration to the event.... and our hospital rep mentioned I would get an email from EL about things. I never did but we found out why later.  Anyway, I sitll haven't gotten an email to sign up for the specific tournaments. Am I missing something? Or just signing up to ELU sign me up for all tournaments?  I am a bit confused here? 

 

Also @DJThunderstix or @LeaveIt2Beaver if I didn't get that tournament sign up email? How do I get one? So I can sign up for the specific games I want to compete in? 

 

Cheers, 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be able to sign up for specific games later. You haven't

missed anything.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it, that registration for the over all event ends March 1st?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2017 at 9:08 PM, Sean Rooney said:

You'll be able to sign up for specific games later. You haven't

missed anything.

Thank you for clearing this up.  I was wondering myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CAWZY said:

Thank you for clearing this up.  I was wondering myself. 

thank you as well! I was freakin out a little bit! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm lame and only signed up for the video games.  Most the table top games I haven't played before other than Ticket To Ride.So I didn't want to be that dude going "How do I play?" every five seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I signed up for all VG"s except for Ticket To Ride, had to play it in that kind of environment.  Hope you all get matched up with me in brackets for your hospital's sake :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 8:55 AM, heartandthesynapse said:

I'm lame and only signed up for the video games.  Most the table top games I haven't played before other than Ticket To Ride.So I didn't want to be that dude going "How do I play?" every five seconds.

 

Next time, hit me up and I can teach them to you in advance.  I own several of the games.  The games were announced awhile ago so I bought several and have been practicing :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, heartandthesynapse said:

I'm lame and only signed up for the video games.  Most the table top games I haven't played before other than Ticket To Ride.So I didn't want to be that dude going "How do I play?" every five seconds.

 

I only signed up for the video games as well but haven't played any except Rocket League. So it's gonna be interesting lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were we supposed to get a confirmation e-mail after we signed up for the games? I signed up on Saturday and haven't received anything so I'm hoping it went through...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, indomitable_dp said:

Were we supposed to get a confirmation e-mail after we signed up for the games? I signed up on Saturday and haven't received anything so I'm hoping it went through...

 

I didn't get anything either so I am guessing no :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question on sign-ups....  are we able to choose the same game in both waves of each section?  The form and the rules say you "may" choose 2 unique games, but I haven't seen anything that says you "have" to choose 2 unique games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike said:

Question on sign-ups....  are we able to choose the same game in both waves of each section?  The form and the rules say you "may" choose 2 unique games, but I haven't seen anything that says you "have" to choose 2 unique games...

 

No you have to choose a different game for each wave. I got a follow up email stating people signed up for the same game in each wave and to redo their signup forms. the "may" choose 2 games means you can choose to NOT play in that wave and choose that appropriate option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...