Survey Closing Soon! - Akron, OH - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
LeaveIt2Beaver

Survey Closing Soon!

Hey there Akron Guildies! I posted this in the general Guild discussion thread and noticed there haven't been any responses received from members of the Akron Guild. If you wouldn't mind giving us your feedback about how you feel the Guild is working and what you'd like to see improved, we'd really appreciate it!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 8:33 PM, LeaveIt2Beaver said:

Hey there Akron Guildies! I posted this in the general Guild discussion thread and noticed there haven't been any responses received from members of the Akron Guild. If you wouldn't mind giving us your feedback about how you feel the Guild is working and what you'd like to see improved, we'd really appreciate it!

Filled it out, thank you for the head's up!

I took it as well

I had thought I filled this out..... Was there another survey that went out for just Extra Life in general?

19 hours ago, CAWZY said:

I had thought I filled this out..... Was there another survey that went out for just Extra Life in general?

Correct! This one is just about the Guild program.  Survey closes tomorrow!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeaveIt2Beaver said:

Correct! This one is just about the Guild program.  Survey closes tomorrow!

Ok, no worries.  I took this one as well.