Guild Game Night Planning - Los Angeles, CA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
stevekrusel

Guild Game Night Planning

Welcome to the official forum thread for planning your guild game nights. Now get out there and play some games people!!

• Like 1

Ok I'll be the first to set up a GGN I guess. How does unranked Overwatch on PC this Sunday night @7pm sound to you guys?

OK! I'm happy to report that Overwatch night was a success we almost had a full stack of guildies and a good time was had by all, discounting one of the later matches where your's truly got a little salty about a certain Reaper play of the game. My schedule is a bit up in the air right now so if anybody else wants to plan a GGN of their own, feel free.

Hey everyone would like to do a Game Guild Night this weekend of Masters X Masters (MXM) Sunday at 7 pm we can do either PVP or PVE on PC. You can sign up for closed beta here https://www.playmxm.com/en as far as i know people are signing up and getting instant invites! 

• Like 1

Hey everyone would like to do a Game Guild Night on May 7th at 7pm Heroes of the Storm on PC most of it will be Quick play or Unranked Draft. good opportunity to get the Nexus Challenge done as well 

• Like 2

On 4/29/2017 at 5:49 PM, Vitalitycross said:

Hey everyone would like to do a Game Guild Night on May 7th Heroes of the Storm on PC most of it will be Quick play or Unranked Draft. good opportunity to get the Nexus Challenge done as well 

I am down!

• Like 1

since its Overwatch one year Anniversary i think we should hold a GGN this Sunday at 7 pm (PC) lets have some fun! 

• Like 1

going to postpone GGN to next Sunday the 4th of June since its memorial day weekend and no one signed up on the forum kind of figured that people are busy so Next Sunday at 7 pm (pc) for overwatch! 

On 5/28/2017 at 7:20 PM, Vitalitycross said:

going to postpone GGN to next Sunday the 4th of June since its memorial day weekend and no one signed up on the forum kind of figured that people are busy so Next Sunday at 7 pm (pc) for overwatch! 

I'll be on for this... see yah at 7pm

Hey Everyone im going to be setting up another Guild Game night for July 20th around 6 or 7pm this will be a Diablo 3 Seasonal Start Night (pc) if anyone is interested post on here Normal not Hardcore will go on for a while though looking to farm lv's and gear :P

Anyone interested in doing a Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' Guild Game Afternoon or Evening this Saturday, August 19? I was thinking either 3PM or 7PM and go for 2-3 hours.

I'm looking your way @SavageAce, @mostwantedmex, @Fine_Rogue2873, @Mave, and @BridgetownBS

Edited by SupeRaven
Numbers and/or dates
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SupeRaven said:

Anyone interested in doing a Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' Guild Game Afternoon or Evening this Saturday, August 19? I was thinking either 3PM or 7PM and go for 2-3 hours.

I'm looking your way @SavageAce, @mostwantedmex, @Fine_Rogue2873, @Mave, and @BridgetownBS

I'll be streaming with Pop Gaming but I'd definitely be interested in PUBG around 3:00pm probably. I'll let you know but I'd definitely interested!

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to announce a guild game night on August 23rd, 2017! We can play Overwatch or Golf W/ Friends or even PUBG! I'm definitely open to it.

Date: August 23rd, 2017

Time: 8:30pm

Where: Overwatch, Golf W/ Friends or PUBG.

Reply to this post, hit me up on Discord, and/or hit me up on Battle.net. I can be reached at Mave#1646. See ya then!