2017 Kickoff and Game Day! - Albany, NY - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Xeserox

2017 Kickoff and Game Day!

We are going to kick off 2017 with style, and games! 

Come join us on Feb 11, 2017 for our official kickoff meeting! Okay, the meeting part of it will be very short, as the focus is going to be on gaming and food. Click here, to reserve your space for at this meeting since space is limited. Also, it helps us get an accurate count for the amount of food we are going to need!  

Also if there is a specific board game you would like to see at the event, leave a little feedback here. :) 

This is the place that there is no room to hook up consoles, right? I can bring multiple consoles and monitors... would just need the power and wifi or if there are ethernet cables available.

Power is possible... Internet... Not so much.  the Hospital has strict rules over the use of their network. 

I think there might be enough outlets in the rooms there but not sure though. I don't work in that building so I couldn't give you a good answer ont hat.

I just wanted to post up here that the Meeting and Official 2017 Launch was awesome!  We kept things short today, which was intended as we wanted to focus on the gaming.  

So from our guild's leadership to everyone, Thank you for coming.  We hope to see you at our March 16th meeting!