ELU Disney Trip - Extra Life United 2017 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
OBRIENSKI

ELU Disney Trip

Was there a group in the works for going to Disney together? I would be interested in getting a group together and all heading in as one giant Extra Life United mob :) 

• Like 1

If my sister and bil(bro in law) don't come with I would be down as well. If they come we will probably try and do Universal for Harry Potter

• Like 1

I don't know if we'll be able to do any parks this year. Due to work schedules and that pesky adulting we have to do, my husband and I will only be in Orlando from early Thursday morning to late Saturday night. If anything goes on within that time frame though, we'd love to try and join in!

• Like 1

Now that the schedule is out, and things don't really start until Thursday evening, it's looking like Thursday morning/day or Saturday night are the two times that would work for those of us on a tight time schedule.

My wife and I will be taking our kid there. He'll be almost a year old (just 3 weeks shy) at the time of the trip. I think we'll be going in and around Extra Life United. Happy to meet up with some folks and wander around/grab some eats.