Just now, gektek said:

Is the actual ExtraLife4Kids channel one that gets listed? If not...maybe it should be? ;)

It is also on the list too, great minds!

• Like 1

You can count me in. This is an easy one since I pretty much log into a game every day anyway. I might not be able to stream on some days, but I'll be playing.

I tried to sign up on the 100 days website, but can't get any e-mails to come through from WordPress. I think I had this problem before when a site was using WP to host some forums.

4 hours ago, BJWyler said:

You can count me in. This is an easy one since I pretty much log into a game every day anyway. I might not be able to stream on some days, but I'll be playing.

I tried to sign up on the 100 days website, but can't get any e-mails to come through from WordPress. I think I had this problem before when a site was using WP to host some forums.

Oh bummer! Maybe send me some info in a DM if you want me to try on my end

• Like 1

11 hours ago, herobyclicking said:

Oh bummer! Maybe send me some info in a DM if you want me to try on my end

I got it now. Just used another e-mail address and that one got the activation e-mail fine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bot Hunter said:

I am having WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fun doing this!!! :P

Yass.

It's so much fun even though I've got no streaming or video recording skills whatsoever, and I'm only blogging. That said, I've always enjoyed writing, so it's been pretty fun doing my daily updates. I think I'm really starting to hit my stride with this project. ^_^

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, K8Morosky said:

Yass.

It's so much fun even though I've got no streaming or video recording skills whatsoever, and I'm only blogging. That said, I've always enjoyed writing, so it's been pretty fun doing my daily updates. I think I'm really starting to hit my stride with this project. ^_^

I love this Kate. Everyone is sharing so much amazing stuff! 

After my PC started acting up last night, blogging and writing sounds like an awesome alternative in the event I can't get it figured out. 

• Like 2

I love seeing everyone's posts about their games! There so much happening it's crazy! Glad to hear more and more people are enjoying this challenge! 

I have to make up a few days unfortunately. I am behind by 3 days because my AC went out and it was 96 F in the room with my stream machine! >.< But This weekend I should be able to catch up! 

• Like 1

My streaming resources are very limited at the moment, so I have been putting the "Morning Mission"

on my You Tube channel "Gene the Gamer". I've raised $45.00 that way. Most of my friends

and co workers don't know what Twitch is, but they do know You Tube.

I love the blog idea of K8Morosky Perhaps I should do the same as this "Morning Mission" seems to be growing into some kind of

short story/fanfic. lolz

• Like 3

Ok, I'm going after 1,000 First Order Tie Fighter victories. All for the kids!

Would you wonderful people help me spread the word and get some donations pointed our way??

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Like 2

I've been playing daily; and if you've missed it (and the numbers say you have), you can watch reruns of most of the days at BatteryH1862 on YouTube.  Just started the game that eventually led to me moving to New Orleans; Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.

• Like 1

Hey all,

At work we are going to be down three people, so I'm going to have to step up there,

and put in more hours. Honestly, they need the extra help and I wouldn't mind the extra money. However,

I will be more than able to continue fundraising on the weekends. "Weekend Warriors For The Kids" is

an idea I want to go with. Sorry about the schedule change up, but things go that way in life. :/

See you on the weekends then! :D