Actually, I had another idea.

Infiniscene supports streaming to Facebook Live now too....so I might do a test run of that, because many of my supporters are Facebook friends and don't really know much about Twitch.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, herobyclicking said:

YES!!!!

I love it. Please do so and share it on the social medias!

24 minutes ago, CAWZY said:

Sounds cool.  You can give a comentary over each screen shot too.  Like where you are in the game, what you think about it, and how it compares to the others.

Maybe I should start a blog for this...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, K8Morosky said:

Here's a weird idea I had. So I was wondering what I could spend 100 days on. So If I were to, say, play through the entire Final Fantasy series (Main series titles only and not counting MMOs) and since I don't really have the means to stream, just post screenshots of my save file each day, do you guys think that would be interesting enough?

Go for it! As a huge FF fan this sounds fantastic! :D

The most important thing is posting daily either screen shots or pictures using the tags #100DaysOfGaming and #ExtraLife. It's to bring awareness to Extra Life and since it's a challenge to see if there are others willing to accept and try it themselves! 

tinyurl.com/100daysofgaming2016

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zyaldar said:

Go for it! As a huge FF fan this sounds fantastic! :D

The most important thing is posting daily either screen shots or pictures using the tags #100DaysOfGaming and #ExtraLife. It's to bring awareness to Extra Life and since it's a challenge to see if there are others willing to accept and try it themselves! 

tinyurl.com/100daysofgaming2016

Oh for sure I'll share if I manage to actually get started on this!  

• Like 3

I finally did it! Had some extra time to really work on this but I made a compilation video from all the games that I played for #100DaysOfGaming in 2015! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, K8Morosky said:

So I've decided to try this out. Here's my brand new blog for the purpose. Feedback is welcome and appreciated! http://k8morosky.blogspot.com/2016/07/welcome-to-my-experiment.html

This just came across my Facebook :D I believe Aerodash shared it! Sounds exciting and I can't wait to see all your posts! I'll RT/like/share pretty much any post that has #100DaysOfGaming in it ^-^ 

Also if you want, you can add your information here: 100 Days Of Gaming Participants

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zyaldar said:

This just came across my Facebook :D I believe Aerodash shared it! Sounds exciting and I can't wait to see all your posts! I'll RT/like/share pretty much any post that has #100DaysOfGaming in it ^-^ 

Also if you want, you can add your information here: 100 Days Of Gaming Participants

Cool! Done. I just put in my blog URL instead of my twitch.

• Like 2

Just now, K8Morosky said:

Cool! Done. I just put in my blog URL instead of my twitch.

That works! :D Very excited to watch err... read your progress through blog form! It'll be fun ^-^

• Like 2

So I decided that along with streaming a different game each night for #100DaysOfGaming, I am also going to play Pokemon Go every day and share pictures/screenshots each day :D I figured since I am playing it already each day I might as well do it for Extra Life ^-^

• Like 1

That's awesome. PoGO is really helping with my pedometer challenge for this month.  

Yesterday was day one of 100 for me, and I've got about 9 posts on the blog so far leading up to it. I hope I'm an interesting blogger. ^_^ 

• Like 1

Awesome idea guys!

I just got through making all of our donations to the teams that ran BeeTheSwarm campaigns, I can't remember off hand but Kathryn you guys made around 60 bucks for those two days by just playing our games!

Would you be interested in helping promote our new shirts or know anyone that would be while twitching?  Wearing a swarm shirt, maybe plugging what we do when you have viewers and if people are interested and use a couple code that we provide, they buy a shirt, it supports us in improving games for charity, and you make 5 dollars and can donate that or pocket it!?  Zayldar would you be interested also?  Watch this video quick to understand our concept ;)

Also if you know any other extra life teams that would like to run a campaign let me know!

They can submit a quick form on our website (www.beeTheSwarm.com) and we can hit the ground running!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, logan dug said:

Awesome idea guys!

I just got through making all of our donations to the teams that ran BeeTheSwarm campaigns, I can't remember off hand but Kathryn you guys made around 60 bucks for those two days by just playing our games!

Would you be interested in helping promote our new shirts or know anyone that would be while twitching?  Wearing a swarm shirt, maybe plugging what we do when you have viewers and if people are interested and use a couple code that we provide, they buy a shirt, it supports us in improving games for charity, and you make 5 dollars and can donate that or pocket it!?  Zayldar would you be interested also?  Watch this video quick to understand our concept ;)

Also if you know any other extra life teams that would like to run a campaign let me know!

They can submit a quick form on our website (www.beeTheSwarm.com) and we can hit the ground running!

I actually stream your games every time I go live! I was talking with Rob about some things but should I talk to you as well? I am definitely interested in doing more with you guys! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, logan dug said:

Awesome idea guys!

Sounds good to me! I am happy to help. 

44 minutes ago, Bot Hunter said:

I'm in for sure. When does the 100 days start? Also I started a you tube channel for this

effort.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9yo8PDhTmoVMxV-IgvQVA

Please have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks. :D

This year it starts 7/28! Although you can start whenever you want to but most people are picking the 100 days before Extra Life's Game Day!

Feel free to add your info here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Iu0NZ7X-ZEdz3ftCgwgmp9aVoaOmhHKvBG9vVPsgV9A/edit?usp=sharing

Okay gang! I tossed together a blog that covers a lot of the "how" and "why". It would be great to see you all there. You can complete profiles and share your information (twitch, twitter, youtube, etc). 

I will likely be posting news and updates of our goings on this year, so if you have a good story, lemme know! 

http://100daysofgaming.com/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, herobyclicking said:

Okay gang! I tossed together a blog that covers a lot of the "how" and "why". It would be great to see you all there. You can complete profiles and share your information (twitch, twitter, youtube, etc). 

I will like be posting news and updates of our goings on this year, so if you have a good story, lemme know! 

I was literally just writing something up to post here! XD haha

This is a great way to refer new people to the challenge as well instead of having to point them to a spreadsheet or Facebook post!

So if you are participating this year then definitely make sure you make an account on the new site! :D

• Like 2

On 7/22/2016 at 0:11 AM, herobyclicking said:

I will likely be posting news and updates of our goings on this year, so if you have a good story, lemme know! 

Sweet! So...how is the "Watch" tab going to work?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gektek said:

Sweet! So...how is the "Watch" tab going to work?

I've seen it work in action! When you stream you will appear on that page for people to click on and watch. I would take a screenshot but no one is live right now. I usually see @Vazio streaming early so take a look at it in about 2-3 hours or so :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zyaldar said:

I've seen it work in action! When you stream you will appear on that page for people to click on and watch. I would take a screenshot but no one is live right now. I usually see Vazio streaming early so take a look at it in about 2-3 hours or so :D

Perfect. Was hoping it would work something like that <3

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, gektek said:

Perfect. Was hoping it would work something like that <3

Yup. I can't find a better plugin right now, but I think it will post up to five different streams or so at a time. I have most of our channels listed there at this point, but will update as needed. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, herobyclicking said:

Yup. I can't find a better plugin right now, but I think it will post up to five different streams or so at a time. I have most of our channels listed there at this point, but will update as needed. :)

Is the actual ExtraLife4Kids channel one that gets listed? If not...maybe it should be? ;)

• Like 1