MedievalMelody

Panera Bread Fundraising

I got an email from Panera Bread today about hosting a fundraiser.  Has anyone done a fundraiser through them before?  I am thinking of trying it out, but would love any feedback if you have any.

Here is a link for those interested: http://fundraising.panerabread.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=local&utm_campaign=fundraiser&utm_term=pana-012017-n03&utm_content=section2-button1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MedievalMelody said:

I got an email from Panera Bread today about hosting a fundraiser.  Has anyone done a fundraiser through them before?  I am thinking of trying it out, but would love any feedback if you have any.

Here is a link for those interested: http://fundraising.panerabread.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=local&utm_campaign=fundraiser&utm_term=pana-012017-n03&utm_content=section2-button1

That sounds awesome! Let us know how it goes!

You might need this info if you don't already have it. 

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_501(c)3 Address.pdf

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_TAX ID NUMBER.png

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_W-9.pdf

• Like 3

On 1/16/2017 at 11:11 AM, herobyclicking said:

That sounds awesome! Let us know how it goes!

You might need this info if you don't already have it. 

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_501(c)3 Address.pdf

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_TAX ID NUMBER.png

CMN Hospitals_Extra Life_W-9.pdf

Sorry I just have to say this on a side note but @herobyclicking you are always on point for providing much needed and useful info!

Thank you for this.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2017 at 9:01 AM, MedievalMelody said:

I haven't seen people do the Panera Bread one, but I feel like I've seen some community members do something similar with Buffalo Wild Wings!

I had tried doing a fundraiser through Panera in the past. I did not really like the experience overall. I'm not discouraging you from trying it but just sharing my experience. 

The big issue was communication. I applied online about 3 months before the date I chose and did not receive a response until about 2 weeks before the date. The response was a form letter that included if I wanted to cancel I had to do so at least 10 days before event (leaving me with 4 days to decide). They also say you cannot hand out fliers (needed to receive the donation) or solicit at the store so without approval from the store's manager you'd just be inviting people externally.

In comparison, I've hosted events at BWW multiple times to varying levels of success. Each time they were very accomidating and the store manager worked with me personally. They also allowed us to set up a table near the hostess' station to promote Extra-Life. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 10:54 AM, Quaseymoto said:

I had tried doing a fundraiser through Panera in the past. I did not really like the experience overall. I'm not discouraging you from trying it but just sharing my experience. 

The big issue was communication. I applied online about 3 months before the date I chose and did not receive a response until about 2 weeks before the date. The response was a form letter that included if I wanted to cancel I had to do so at least 10 days before event (leaving me with 4 days to decide). They also say you cannot hand out fliers (needed to receive the donation) or solicit at the store so without approval from the store's manager you'd just be inviting people externally.

In comparison, I've hosted events at BWW multiple times to varying levels of success. Each time they were very accomidating and the store manager worked with me personally. They also allowed us to set up a table near the hostess' station to promote Extra-Life. 

Sorry I am just now reaching out in this thread again.

How did you set up your event with BWW?  Was it through the store manager or through a corporate contact/online form?

Store manager. 

I walked in and said I'd like to host an event and if a manager was around. I spoke with a manager who gave me some initial info and the e-mail for the head manager. Then I e-mailed them explaining what I wanted to do, why, how many people I estimated would come. They like business so it's not a really hard sell as long as you're professional and understand that they have rules and policies they need to follow. 

• Like 3