AmandaJean

Introductions!

Hi everyone,

I was the captain of the Ottawa Children's Festival team last year and I'm excited to attend the first guild meeting!

Howdy!

I kinda started our team (Team Bombshelter) as a nice, easy, birthday celebration, that would hopefully raise a few bucks for a good cause (I also do the CHEO cycle in the spring every few years). We'd been looking for something to replace the old Labatt 24 hour relay, and this fit the bill.

As of this year, our efforts have... grown... somewhat. :)

That's the walk through for our event last October. No idea what we do to top it in 2015!

Looking forward to the meeting tonight, assuming the car plays nice, and starts. ;) Winter-beaters are always a pain.

Was fun and interesting to meet everyone tonight. Hopefully we can make something awesome with this new network!!! I was the guy with the gremlins hat on :P

I'm Frankie, and I'm captain of the Save State One team. I'm really glad I could make it out to the first meeting, I think this year is going to be great! I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody over the next couple of months :o

Hey guys!

It was great meeting everyone the other night at the meet-up on Thursday night. I'm Jim and I run a videogame web show here in Ottawa (PM me because I don't know if advertising is okay here). Hope to see you guys often. :)

Hey, it's Becka & I was at the meeting earlier this month. For the main event, I usually visit boozysmurf's house. This year I plan on jumping all in and fundraising/attempting to do the full 24 hours.

Yeah doing the 24 hrs is a challenge but so worth it. Did it for the first time last year and the hardest part was being alone grinding away the last few hours. It'll be fun to have people to talk too in those late hrs. Maybe Skype calls or something along those lines!

Hi everyone, I had a great time last year at Scarlet's event and I'm excited to see everyone again this year! Challenging anyone to Mario Party 2 ;)

Hey everyone! This is Gerry Corcoran, the Secretary for the Ottawa guild. I apologise it's taken me so long to show up and say hi in the forums. Life has been insane on several levels the last couple of months and unfortunately, I just got distracted too often. Stuff's leveled off now so I hope to hang out in here a lot more and helping to build up the hype for Ottawa. I hope we get a good bunch of people at the meeting tonight and I'll be there to get the details of people who want to get on the membership roll. See you then!

Hi everyone,

Name is Kevin and currently in Ottawa. Last year I raised $200 for CHEO through Extra Life and did the 24h marathon. I'm recruiting a few friends to make a team goal of $1000 this year.

I've been meaning to get active with the guild, I missed the launch and work has sidelined me for quite a bit. I hope to be active this summer.

Cool to meet you all!

-Kevin D

Hi guys!
This is my third year to do Extra Life as a thank you to CHEO for caring for my oldest son when he was battling with cancer.  
Myself and a few others are out board gaming in Orleans.

• Like 1