Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

Awesome!

I'm happy to see Ottawa has a guild now! So long as I'm not needed at work, I will definitely be there for our first meeting :)

When the details are put up, I'll definitely send the information along to everybody who attended the Extra Life event I hosted last year (Save State One Game-a-thon for CHEO). The more people we can get together, the bigger and better this will be for the kids!

I'm happy to see Ottawa has a guild now! So long as I'm not needed at work, I will definitely be there for our first meeting :)

When the details are put up, I'll definitely send the information along to everybody who attended the Extra Life event I hosted last year (Save State One Game-a-thon for CHEO). The more people we can get together, the bigger and better this will be for the kids!

Hey I would love to get more involved in the community in Ottawa, someone please tell me how I can go about this!

I will definetly be at this meeting. Looking forward to meeting other Extra-Lifers and spreading the word throughout the city of this great cause.