Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Tampa/ St. Petersburg Guild Launch - February 5, 2015

An Extra Life Guild is being built in Tampa/St. Pete and you’re invited to the kick-off meeting. The people attending this meeting will become a part of an elite group within the Extra Life community who will be helping shape the future of Extra Life in years to come. We would love for you to be one of those people and hope that you will join us.

The meeting will take place on:

Date: Thursday, February 5

Time: 6:00PM

All Children's Hospital Outpatient Care Center

601 5th Street South

St. Petersburg, Florida 33701

Special Instructions: Guests will need to park in the parking garage adjacent to Outpatient Care Center. They will need to park on the third level or above as the first two are for patients and families.

After parking, they can take the garage elevators to the 2 floor of the garage and there will be a small bridge/walkway that will take them into the Outpatient Care Center.

Once inside the Outpatient Care Center there will be set of elevators to their left which they can take down to the first floor. The launch will be held in room A (to their left once they get off the elevators).

We will have refreshments and are planning on ordering pizzas as well!

What is an Extra Life Guild?

An Extra Life Guild is a growing initiative in more than 20 cities across the U.S. and Canada designed to help spread the word about Extra Life. Essentially, it is a group of passionate Extra Lifers who want to get more involved and help strengthen the Extra Life community on a local level. The Guild is expected to meet once a month to find ways to help grow the Extra Life movement. Guild members will have the opportunity to attend local gaming industry events and conferences, chat with other elite members of the Extra Life community and meet some of the kiddos that are treated at their local children’s hospital.

You can RSVP for this event on the official Eventbrite Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/extra-life-tampa-guild-launch-meeting-tickets-15421280465

Edited by Sapience

Love it!!! I log in only to see my teammate beat me to the blog:cool:

Super excited about this!

I wonder if the hospital's internet would be sufficient for perhaps streaming the event live to Twitch...

It was so nice meeting everyone tonight!

Step one: Recruit people to Extra-Life

Step two: Recruit people to knit/crochet

Step three: ???

Step four: Take over the world

;)

Cheers!

It was great meeting everyone tonight. Lots of enthusiasm in the room :D

Looking forward to next month already!

Thanks to everyone who came out!

I mentioned after the meeting that Jacksonville had set a goal of recruiting 1,000 new Extra Lifers in their area. Which prompted SOMEONE to suggest that you guys would recruit 1,001.

I'm going to mention BOTH of these numbers at the Orlando launch tonight. I fully expect they'll raise you both.

Fight for the State Champ is ON!

Was so awesome meeting everybody! So sorry I couldn't stay and get to talk :( I promise I'll be active though!

I sent Rick the pictures we took, but if anyone wants their own copy, I'm more than happy to email them to you!

Was so awesome meeting everybody! So sorry I couldn't stay and get to talk :( I promise I'll be active though!

I sent Rick the pictures we took, but if anyone wants their own copy, I'm more than happy to email them to you!

How about posting the pictures here?

Great...now we'll have to up it to 1,002

All I have to say is that this is going to be an AWESOME year for the state of Florida :cool:

I couldn't help but say 1,001 when Rick told me your number lol - It really was more like I was thinking out loud.