Need help getting a booth at Raleigh gaming con - Raleigh-Durham, NC - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Scottoria

Need help getting a booth at Raleigh gaming con

Hey guys!

I just moved here to NC a few months ago from Alaska. I did alot of extra life events up there and have found an opportunity for us to do one here. I dont know much about logistics of setting up an event, however me and another streamer have started to coordinate with the main event planner for Playthrough gaming con in Raleigh Feb 25-26 2017 in order to get us a booth to stream from there. However I was wondering if maybe this extra life chapter can take the reigns on it and we can get alot of us together and make it into a charity stream event.

thank you

-Scottoria

• Like 2

Hey @Scottoria, I'm sending you a reply to the email you sent me earlier today.  In short, we're in the process of figuring out our plans, but don't worry, we'll be there!  Check your email shortly and I'll send your more details on there!  Thanks for reaching out! :D

• Like 2