What is Extra Life United? - Extra Life United - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Amdragon

What is Extra Life United?

I came across the Extra Life United forum today, and it's the first time I've ever heard of it. So what is it and is there somewhere someone can go to get more information about it?

Hey,

Extra Life United is a really cool opportunity to go and meet with some Hospital Heroes and their families. It's like a conference kind of. There was a tournament and other chances for us to raise awareness and funds for your local chapter. 

I went last year and it was so much fun- we all learned a lot and it really hit home how much we're doing as a group of gamers. A video recap was made  you can view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6fmoOGTQNY

They're going to make the announcement soon about 2016's ELU event so keep your eyes peeled on the forums! :) 

• Like 1

What she said!  ;0  ;)

Also, if you haven't already click "Follow this" in the upper right corner of the overall "Extra Life United" forum level.

http://community.extra-life.org/forums/forum/98-extra-life-united/

The 2016 action is only now being unfurled to the masses.  So if there is a place to catch the ye olde latest and greatest of ELU2016 infos this here.

o/  ;)

Edited by KnightHarbinger
Why did the ye olde chicken cross da road mang..?!?
  • Like 1

I came across the Extra Life United forum today, and it's the first time I've ever heard of it. So what is it and is there somewhere someone can go to get more information about it?

No one can tell you what United is... you have to see it for yourself. Or that Might be the Matrix. I get them confused.

In the most simple terms it's an opportunity for Extra Lifers from all over North America to get together, play in a tournament in hopes of winning money for your hospital, and to learn first hand the impact your efforts have on our kids, families, and partners. You definitely want to try and make it if you can. It's an experience you'll never forget!

Edited by Sapience
  • Like 2