30-31st, 31-hour charity! (+ 2 extra long shows) - Omaha, NE - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
siddichan

30-31st, 31-hour charity! (+ 2 extra long shows)

Hello everyone!

I put it to vote and the community had me change my habits. On Dec. 24th and 25th, I'll be doing a switch up of my Christmas 24 hour show to standard, but long (10 or so hours) shows.  These shows will be just as myself. On Dec. 30-31st, I'll be doing yet another marathon. This time for 31 hours.  This is my last hurrah for the Extra-Life campaign for this year, and since I've missed out on doing shows like this, it's time to do a few. Planning details, show breakdown and other things will come later. Due to the length of the show, will not be Pandish. It's just too much to maintain for that many hours. My current total for the year is $1337.00 (Isn't that awesome of my community?).

New Year Charity-thon

• As usual, I will require additional moderators and other support.
  • If you have anything you'd like to drop in for ideas for the day, I'd love it! 
  • This show will be mainly for the General Audience, and will not contain any questionable language from me.
  • The games I pick for the days will be multi-player or audience based. Things to keep the show energized, and myself awake.
  • If you can participate in the show as multi-player participant, throw a PM/shout at the channel Discord.

More news to come as I update.

• Like 1

I have a $20 Steam card, a Gigabyte Extreme Gaming water bottle, and an MSI Gaming backpack if you want to give those away to viewers. 

On 12/2/2016 at 8:14 AM, Jmorris411 said:

I have a $20 Steam card, a Gigabyte Extreme Gaming water bottle, and an MSI Gaming backpack if you want to give those away to viewers. 

That Steam Gift Card is probably the best thing to give away since the viewership is worldwide and shipping costs for single items will be absurd. Thank you for the offer!

Siddi, thanks so much to you and your community helping kids and families served by Children's.  We are very grateful for your time and support.  Best wishes!

Jane Phillips

Director of Development

Children's Hospital & Medical Center Foundation 

• Like 1