2015 guild cities? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xReadPHNXx

2015 guild cities?

Anyone know when the 2015 guild cities will be announced? I would really like to see St. Louis on the list this year.

I've been anxiously awaiting this as well. :)

Email went out on the 22nd talking about the guild program and announcing new guild cities. St. Louis was one of those cities, so congrats!

All Guild cities have their new Forum areas (the primary focus of all communications for and from all Guilds moving forward. We'll be explaining the new, more focused, use of the private Facebook groups going forward shortly) open and you're free to start using them.

We're sending out invitations as details are locked down. So far 9 cities have their dates, locations and times set up and their invitations sent. I expect the rest will be sent out by Thursday evening.

I just joined the forum a minute ago to find out more about the Long Island guild. I'm so excited!!! A bunch of friends and I (Team RTNY) participated last year and I had a blast! I know the guilds are launching next month but does anyone know who is in charge of the Long Island guild? I'd love to meet them!

I just joined the forum a minute ago to find out more about the Long Island guild. I'm so excited!!! A bunch of friends and I (Team RTNY) participated last year and I had a blast! I know the guilds are launching next month but does anyone know who is in charge of the Long Island guild? I'd love to meet them!

Then come to the meeting! As long as you were registered for Extra Life in 2014, or have already registered for 2015, you'll be getting an email invitation later today. There will also be a post made in the Long Island Guild forum announcing the date, time, and location of the meeting with a a link to RSVP.

Hope we see you there. I'll be coming out to lead the launch. I'm really looking forward to it!

Then come to the meeting! As long as you were registered for Extra Life in 2014, or have already registered for 2015, you'll be getting an email invitation later today. There will also be a post made in the Long Island Guild forum announcing the date, time, and location of the meeting with a a link to RSVP.

Hope we see you there. I'll be coming out to lead the launch. I'm really looking forward to it!

I just registered on the site! I'll let my friends know about the meeting too!

Should we be expecting emails from our own local guild leaders respectively? I'm rather anxious this year, and we've got some planning to do for our team that I'd love to get the guild in on.

Should we be expecting emails from our own local guild leaders respectively? I'm rather anxious this year, and we've got some planning to do for our team that I'd love to get the guild in on.

You'll get an invite from Eventbrite. I'm actually rolling them out all week long. By friday they should all have been sent. Everything you need to know to attend the meeting including an RSVP is included in that email.

You'll also learn exactly what a Guild does (and doesn't) do and why.

Can't wait! I'm excited to meet other extra lifers in our area. I didn't know how many where in St. Louis until I heard a local radio station doing a live broadcast from an extra-life event and then saw a video some of the St. Louis Rams made with the St. Louis CMN.

Anyone know when the 2015 guild cities will be announced? I would really like to see St. Louis on the list this year.

St. Louis IS on the list this year! Woo! Will you be coming to the launch on Feb. 24th? I'll be there! :)

I hadn't heard a date for the event yet but I plan to be there.

The event invitations go out about 2 weeks before the event. So you'll see one headed your way next week. We also post the full details in the Guild forum for each city so you can check back there, too.

We are SO excited to have YOU here!

Welcome!

Doc