LittleInfinities

Upgraded, but acct not showing?

Question

I upgraded to platinum on Friday, 11/4. I know it can take 1-2 business days for an account to reflect the upgrade. But it has been almost a week now since I did my upgrade. I sent an email in to the support team but they have not responded. Can anyone help me out here? I'm really confused why this is happening because I've never had problems upgrading to platinum in previous years.

10 answers to this question

10 hours ago, LittleInfinities said:

I upgraded to platinum on Friday, 11/4. I know it can take 1-2 business days for an account to reflect the upgrade. But it has been almost a week now since I did my upgrade. I sent an email in to the support team but they have not responded. Can anyone help me out here? I'm really confused why this is happening because I've never had problems upgrading to platinum in previous years.

I would recommend that you send another support ticket to support@extra-life.org if you haven't received a response within 24 hours. They are really the only folks who can help you at this point and with this issue. If you do not hear from support by the end of business tomorrow let us know! 

• Like 1

FWIW, I upgraded on the same day and have the exact same issue.

I even received an email since asking me to upgrade :), but the transaction has gone through my bank account, so I'm guessing the process is likely backed up. Maybe a large number of people upgraded at once...

I know when I upgraded at the beginning of the year it took almost 2 weeks for it to actually show up online. I actually upgraded twice thinking the first didn't go through. Like @herobyclicking said contact support they will get it all figured out.

4 minutes ago, rolls20s said:

I even received an email since asking me to upgrade :), but the transaction has gone through my bank account, so I'm guessing the process is likely backed up. Maybe a large number of people upgraded at once...

Be sure to send a ticket to support@extra-life.org. The team has to manually upgrade these accounts to Platinum and they likely are backed up. Follow up here if you don't hear anything by Monday. 

On 11/10/2016 at 4:42 AM, LittleInfinities said:

6 hours ago, rolls20s said:

Looks like it has been upgraded for you both! Have a great weekend. 

Yes! I heart back in a very timely fashion (less than 12-hours) by emailing the support staff directly instead of the website support form. They said they are behind on upgrades due to the overwhelming amount of upgrade requests this year. The staffer who responded to my email was extremely kind and made sure I was taken care of. If anyone else has run into this issue I highly suggest using the support ticket email address and make sure to include your participant ID number to make it easier for them to get you taken care of. 

• Like 1

Perhaps the answer to this recurring question would be an automation of the process, instead of the manual process that seems to be happening. (That's just assuming it's manual, since it takes so long)

20 minutes ago, Kardde said:

Perhaps the answer to this recurring question would be an automation of the process, instead of the manual process that seems to be happening. (That's just assuming it's manual, since it takes so long)

There could be more to it than you might think. I'd imagine it's probably more than just clicking a check-box. If my assumption is correct, Donor Drive is technically not a part of CMN so there's probably a delay in the verification process to allow for the update to be applied in several places. Just a guess though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, K8Morosky said:

There could be more to it than you might think. I'd imagine it's probably more than just clicking a check-box. If my assumption is correct, Donor Drive is technically not a part of CMN so there's probably a delay in the verification process to allow for the update to be applied in several places. Just a guess though.

You beat me to it @K8Morosky! I know the very small Extra Life Team would rather it be automated. Donor Drive does not allow this function at this time. I thought there was another thread about this somewhere, but this must be it!

• Like 1