Unable to "Change User" after upgrading to Platinum - Extra Life Q & A - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
ursineOne

Unable to "Change User" after upgrading to Platinum

Question

I'm not sure if it is related to upgrading to Platinum, or not, but I after upgrading my main user, I tried to switch over to my other user and upgrade it to Platinum.  However, when I tried to use the "Change User --->" functionality from the menu that comes up when you mouse over the "Welcome, [name]" in the top right of the website, I get the message "You cannot log in as this user".  

Is there a way to get into that user once this message appears?  If so, is it possible to upgrade them to Platinum, so that they have a chance at a shirt?

Thanks for any info!

1 answer to this question

On 11/4/2016 at 11:42 PM, ursineOne said:

I'm not sure if it is related to upgrading to Platinum, or not, but I after upgrading my main user, I tried to switch over to my other user and upgrade it to Platinum.  However, when I tried to use the "Change User --->" functionality from the menu that comes up when you mouse over the "Welcome, [name]" in the top right of the website, I get the message "You cannot log in as this user".  

Is there a way to get into that user once this message appears?  If so, is it possible to upgrade them to Platinum, so that they have a chance at a shirt?

Thanks for any info!

Did this resolve itself? If not send a ticket to support@extra-life.org.