What's everybody gonna be playing/Streaming? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
rytrick88

What's everybody gonna be playing/Streaming?

Hello all. 

With game day fast approaching I was just curious who's gonna be playing what & on what. Personally I'm having a problem deciding if I should do a 24 hour gears of war marathon stream or if I should stream through my crazy backlog for 24 hours. Any suggestions would be awesome lol. Happy gaming!!

Its going to be so busy, I really don't know.  I have streamed in previous years, but I don't really plan on their being time this year.  Most of our local Extra Lifers are gathering at a central location this year (small Extra Life community).  Most of them will be playing tabletop games and watching Star Trek. xD  I plan on having my chromebook, spamming social media, spamming radio stations for shoutouts, and running about town stalking people for donations. o.O

• Like 2

I hear that. 

Being busy sucks. I'm in school I work and I'm married. >_<. I took the time off specifically so I could stream. :P. 

• Like 2

I'm going to start tomorrow at 18:00 and I'll start with cod 4 remastered

I'm going for 2 sessions of 12 hrs and then a 5 hr break and then the next 12 hopefully Twitch wil work this time

I have a loose plan based on when my XBL friends are awake and around.

During the day, when there are folks to play with, I plan on playing/streaming some combination of Destiny, Halo MCC, and Borderlands 2.  When all the sane people go to bed, I will play either Deus Ex: Mankind Divided or Skyrim.

• Like 1

My group is going to play a variety of things.  Battlefield 1, Gears of War 4, Madden, NHL, Contra, TMNT Arcade, and various other titles.  Whatever we decided at the time.  Good luck to everyone.

• Like 2

Like @Kome I'm really busy. Toddler twins and no local relatives. I'm hoping to get a bit of game time tomorrow night. But I've already played WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than 24 hours:

Yup, that's 161 play sessions for Extra Life - some of them over an hour long. But to answer the question, I'm thinking a bit of Vertical Drop Heroes HD and a bit of Civ 6

Final Fantasy Tactics in the daytime, and some Dying Light at night.  Hopefully the zombies will keep me awake... 

Ah I'll be enjoying some 100% Orange Juice with an online friend, playing some Suguri and Sora, probably try at some Osu! for a while, too! Aside from those anime-style games, I'll be getting into World of Warships, Battlefield 1, and probably dip into some of my unfinished VR games on my Oculus Rift (most likely Damaged Core and my recently-purchased Obduction, spiritual successor to Myst). It'll be my first real stream (been committing test streams the past few days) and definitely excited to see how it goes!

The majority of the time will be devoted to 100% Orange Juice though. ;) Plan to start at 4:30PM PST today. :D (...then go work a night shift for 4 hours right after hitting the end-mark T_T)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gvelive said:

Mega man 1-6 for me.  Good luck to everyone!

Mega man is awesome 

3 hours ago, ReconZeroCP said:

Ah I'll be enjoying some 100% Orange Juice with an online friend, playing some Suguri and Sora, probably try at some Osu! for a while, too! Aside from those anime-style games, I'll be getting into World of Warships, Battlefield 1, and probably dip into some of my unfinished VR games on my Oculus Rift (most likely Damaged Core and my recently-purchased Obduction, spiritual successor to Myst). It'll be my first real stream (been committing test streams the past few days) and definitely excited to see how it goes!

The majority of the time will be devoted to 100% Orange Juice though. ;) Plan to start at 4:30PM PST today. :D (...then go work a night shift for 4 hours right after hitting the end-mark T_T)

Sounds like a pretty great selection, good luck! 

I have 4-5 games (depending on a few things) planned.

* Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone (PS4)

* Hatsune Miku Project Diva X (PS4)

* Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

* I Am Setsuna (PS4)

* Sailor Moon Another Story (SNES with a friend with me on Skype)

When taking a break from those games I might even play some Super Mario World or something. I'll see how I feel. I plan on going live from around 10 AM Eastern (today, game day).

Here's my Twitch URL:

http://www.twitch.tv/shiggitay1

EDIT: Make that 10:30-ish AM.

I'm going to do my best to complete Final Fantasy VII. My goal was $200, and had sectioned a handful of events in the game as levels of donating ($25 and I get all the items in Wall Market, for example). I reached all of them before today, so now I have to find a way to beat Ruby Weapon in 24 hours XD should be fun regardless! 

I'll start with cod4 remastered but I'm going to speed run the campaign from start to finish I'm curious how long it'll take me

1 hour ago, Asterinos said:

I'm going to do my best to complete Final Fantasy VII. My goal was $200, and had sectioned a handful of events in the game as levels of donating ($25 and I get all the items in Wall Market, for example). I reached all of them before today, so now I have to find a way to beat Ruby Weapon in 24 hours XD should be fun regardless! 

WOW good luck

Started the day with Vertical Drop Heroes HD:

And ended with Civ VI, but those videos don't go live until tomorrow. Unfortunately, no donations on game day. Did get one yesterday,though. Sooooo close to $200