Hi all,

I'm a Seattle-based gamer participating in Extra Life for the first time. My thing is video games and I'm planning to play The Division, Destiny, and maybe some Diablo 3 on PS4 for 11/5. Are there any Seattle-area players who are PS4 players? And playing any of those this weekend? I'd like to join forces and take bake Manhattan, the Moon, or a small village overrun by zombies.

Here's my fundraising page in case you want to read my story.

• Like 1

Welcome to the team!

3 minutes ago, Eleven Finger Freak said:

I read your story, and just so you know you aren't the only one here that is doing this because of what CMN has done for your children. My boy was at SCH for 7months and he's 2 now and doing GREAT! and there are other stories to. You made a good choice to jump into Extra Life!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, J4 said:

Welcome to the team!

I read your story, and just so you know you aren't the only one here that is doing this because of what CMN has done for your children. My boy was at SCH for 7months and he's 2 now and doing GREAT! and there are other stories to. You made a good choice to jump into Extra Life!

Wow! We were very lucky to not be in that situation. But that's exactly why I'm participating. They help a LOT of kids and if I can help make that available to others then I'm all for it. :)

• Like 1