Game Day? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

I believe it starts 8am Mountain Time (For the official stream). Most people from my knowledge go from like 8 or 9am on the 5th to 8 or 9am on the 6th. 

In all honesty. It is up to the person when they would like game day to start. If they want to do it midnight to midnight they can. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ben.Trently said:

I believe it starts 8am Mountain Time (For the official stream). Most people from my knowledge go from like 8 or 9am on the 5th to 8 or 9am on the 6th. 

In all honesty. It is up to the person when they would like game day to start. If they want to do it midnight to midnight they can. 

Exactly this.  For that matter, some people had their game day last week, some will hold it later next week.  Do it when you can.  Stateside we're doing it either 8-8 or 9-9 Saturday, but that will vary by timezone too.

• Like 2

Personally I will be starting around 10 am EST on the 5th. My challenge is picking what to play lol. Do I do my gears of war 24 hour marathon or do I stream my backlog of games I haven't played? the struggle is real. >_<

@rytrick88 Stream whatever you would enjoy playing for 24 hours. If you can't decide just split it up. What I am looking at doing is something fun (For when I am featured, probably an indie game) move to something that uses my brain/need to think. During the night I will move to something that doesn't take much to play (Considering i will be tired). Something like that. 

I know the struggle, but it makes it easier if you think of it like that. Like at 10pm-4am. Are you going to enjoy playing Gears of War? (If yes, play it) lol/

Thanks Ben. Appreciate the advice. I'm very excited to do the stream. I'm worried I won't make the 24 hours though. Definitely doing at least half, probably more. 15 hours probably. 

Yeah, I started in January of this year. So feel free to do it whenever you want. Technically ifyou do it on Aussie time, you'll have an advantage of starting before most people here so you have a different set of potential donations.