Booth Read Me! - London - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Segellion

Booth Read Me!

Please post your first name and last name if you plan to attend the booth on Saturday, and if you will need passes.  If you don't want to put your real name on the forums then send me a PM. Thanks!

Well my real name is on the participant board anyways but as I said Nov 1, I can be there the whole day Saturday and I will need a pass, real name is Brian Foster.

My name is Tim Hayton. I have an event pass, but if you think it'd be better to have an exhibitor pass and if it's not a bother then sure. Otherwise I should be OK.

Because of the fact we're only getting one booth. I'm going to only request 2 passes. One for Brian, and one for me. And if anybody needs it, mine can be the floater since i'll be at the Roundhouse

@omg_tai I will have your pass for you at the roundhouse. Can you please come to the round house before you come to the booth? Thanks!  I'll be here at 7:30am.. until.. my eyes fall out of their sockets. =)

Phew, well, despite some hiccups we had early in the day we really pulled through just before noon and I think we had a really productive day overall. Thanks to everybody who helped or dropped by the booth today!

On 11/4/2016 at 3:29 PM, Segellion said:

@omg_tai I will have your pass for you at the roundhouse. Can you please come to the round house before you come to the booth? Thanks!  I'll be here at 7:30am.. until.. my eyes fall out of their sockets. =)

I never saw this, that sucks but we did get things worked out that day.