Forest City Comicon Preparations - London - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SpaceSamurai1024

Forest City Comicon Preparations

As discussed during the meeting we had Tues. Nov. 1 the list of things that I, Jason, will be bringing to the booth for FCCC consists so far of:

- Playstation 4

- Projector and screen (request from coworkers)

- Rock Band 4 instruments (1 PS4 guitar, 1 drum set with sticks, 2 USB microphones)

- Playstation Eye (for webcam)

- Games (so far Persona 5 Japanese version, Rock Band 4, King of Fighters XIV, whatever else might catch people's attention)

As I indicated, I will be there for the entire day.

I will bring my laptop and I have an RCA 11.6" tablet with Android 5.0 on it that I will bring but fair warning, the battery isn't the greatest.  I have a USB cord for it but it is only 5ft long.

My laptop is my gaming machine, so I do have games on there but nothing terribly exciting, it also has a HDMI port and if needed (aka someone message me), I can bring a 25ft HDMI cable.

Quick update: grabbed the projector and I managed to nab a (relatively large) screen for it. Since I'm not entirely sure how much space we'll have for our booth I'll just bring the projector, the screen, and my PS4 (and other small stuff I can carry) early Saturday and we can play things by ear.