It's Almost Time!! - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
J4

It's Almost Time!!

Is everybody getting ready? Game's updated, screens cleaned mics/cameras working, all that jazz?

also anyone planning on doing anything interesting?

I'm still debating what I'm going to be playing, and whether or not to play one game the whole time or multiple.

• Like 2

I'm actually just talking to a streamer friend of mine who is going to stream for at least part of Saturday to raise money for SCH.  Twitch.tv/echona if anyone wants to stop by and say hi to her!

• Like 1

Oh man, the game day hype is real! I'm streaming a variety of games along with a bunch of other pals, and some of them are doing a Gears of War challenge, where the loser either has to eat 10 Blazing Buffalo Wild wings or 2 ghost peppers. Not as fun, but I'm also a bit of a potty mouth so I try to keep the stream clean... by giving myself a penalty so that every curse word goes to the swear jar. :P

We're starting our stream tomorrow (Friday) in the afternoon and playing into Game Day! I'll personally be streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/tunaaapunch

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tunaaa said:

Oh man, the game day hype is real! I'm streaming a variety of games along with a bunch of other pals, and some of them are doing a Gears of War challenge, where the loser either has to eat 10 Blazing Buffalo Wild wings or 2 ghost peppers. Not as fun, but I'm also a bit of a potty mouth so I try to keep the stream clean... by giving myself a penalty so that every curse word goes to the swear jar. :P

Do Not Lose!!! lol, also one of my teammates started his stream last night, he too is a potty mouth. He's doing 10 Pushups for every swearword

30 minutes ago, J4 said:

Do Not Lose!!! lol, also one of my teammates started his stream last night, he too is a potty mouth. He's doing 10 Pushups for every swearword

Luckily I'm not going to be a part of that challenge!! But I'll have fun watching whoever loses... >:D And oh man, if I was using a cam.... or actually in shape, pushups are such a great idea! I'll stick to the swear jar for now, haha!

I believe @KurtBlancaflor is donating a dollar for every death in-game as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tunaaa said:

Luckily I'm not going to be a part of that challenge!! But I'll have fun watching whoever loses... >:D And oh man, if I was using a cam.... or actually in shape, pushups are such a great idea! I'll stick to the swear jar for now, haha!

I believe @KurtBlancaflor is donating a dollar for every death in-game as well.

Yup! Last year we raised a good amount this way, and this year it might get crazier with Overwatch so we'll see how it goes xD

• Like 1

If you've raised over $10 you should have gotten an email with a redeem code for 3months of xsplit, which has a plugin for it. Xsplit is super easy to use.