Sign in to follow this  
Yancy_Street

Looking for DC streamers to support Children's National

Hey, all. I'm a first time Extra Life streamer hoping to raise a little cash for Children's National. You see, I'm kind of a newish father and have directly benefited from their presence in my son's life on several occasions now, and I was hoping to give a little back. To that end, I'd love to find a way to signal boost the streamers out there who are playing for our hospital network in any way we can. If you're going to be streaming some time between now and the end of the event, please provide your donation pages, streaming links, and a brief what/when of you'll be playing. With any luck, we can get someone to take notice of us and drop a few bucks for a good cause.

My Extra Life page

My Twitch page

I haven't yet set up a game schedule yet, but I have a retro console setup and am considering setting up a pay to play time.  The donor gets to choose what game I play on NES, SNES, or Sega Genesis.

Guess I'll put my money where my mouth is.

My Extra Life page: bit.ly/ooolife
My Twitch page: https://www.twitch.tv/yancy_street

I'm an old fogie, so I'll be playing from 8 PM until I pass out the nights of the 5th and 6th. Stream will be primarily horror themed, and I'm going to try to get through a full playthrough of the first Dead Space.