Beth

Game Day--share your plans!

Happy Wednesday! We're 10 days away from Game Day #FTK, and we want to know your plans! I'll be dropping by a few public gaming locations with a goodies to keep everyone energized..but need to know where you are! Please feel free to respond to this post using the bullet list template below. I may even include a few game day activity shout outs in the Nov. 3rd eblast from CMN Hospitals national. Keep up the great work!

• Microsoft Store Perimeter Mall: KontrolFreek employees (FreekNation) will be onsite throughout the day gaming for our kids and showing off their cool accessories. 
  • SalesForce Atlanta: hosting a games festival with their employees and families
  • Intelsat: hosting annual employee gaming marathon
  • Like 1

Just now saw this but I wanted to comment on it. My team this year did what we have done in the past where everyone got together at my house and we live streamed our event on my twitch channel. We had 10 people over and played several different games throughout the day. We also had tabletop going on in the dining room and a second tv with games going in the background as well. 

• Like 1