Donation Question - Extra Life Q & A - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Johnnyboc

Donation Question

Question

Do I need to donate the money I earn on my page, or is it automatically donated? My paypal is broken so I can't make any payments with it

7 answers to this question

The money earned on your page is sent to the corresponding CMN Hospital you chose when you signed up.

Now, if someone gives you a cash donation you'll need to make the donation on their behalf. You can use a credit card, PayPal or there is an offline donation form available through the resources portion of the website - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.resources

• Like 2

Money is taken when you send it. It goes to the Children's Miracle Network head office in Salt Lake City initially then every cent is transferred to the hospital you chose to fundraiser for when you signed up.

Good luck!

On 10/26/2016 at 11:55 AM, Sean Rooney said:

The money earned on your page is sent to the corresponding CMN Hospital you chose when you signed up.

Now, if someone gives you a cash donation you'll need to make the donation on their behalf. You can use a credit card, PayPal or there is an offline donation form available through the resources portion of the website - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.resources

How often do they take the funds?  I'm doing my first ever stream on Nov 5th so after the 24hrs is done how do they take the money that's donated? 

All processing happens at the moment the donation us made. You do not have to do anything on your end.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you've registered for Extra Life, you have a donation page already with a big DONATE button on it. Share the link to your page NOW and OFTEN and encourage them to support the hospital by donating.

• Like 1