Nov 5th - Austin, TX - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Plotspackle

Nov 5th

Valerie contacted us about hosting an event in September.  Pinged her twice this month but I have not heard anything.  We still would love to do an event.  Two of my kids have been treated at Dell Childrens. 

I'm told that the Microsoft store is still doing their thing, and also that RT Sidequest will be at Game Over videogames. I'm going to be running a stealth unofficial dance a thon at D&B sometime during the day (Pump It Up). Other than that i'm not sure what's going on either.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delayed announcement. We have multiple locations participating in Game Day this year:

• Microsoft Store at the Domain
  • Game Over Video Games north location (along with RT Sidequest)
  • Game Republik 
    • Nov 5th - 6th will remain open until 2am, at which time they will run a $20 all nighter until 10am, all proceeds going to Extra Life
  • Mage's Sanctum
    • Nov 5th 12pm - 6th 12pm

5 hours ago, Brianna said:

I have gotten it set up for us at Wonko's Toys & Games in far northwest Austin/Cedar Park for board games...Nov 5th 11am - Nov 6th 11am

https://www.facebook.com/events/107823079695536/

Awesome! Thank you so much Brianna!

I've also made a Facebook event page for all of the activities going on for Game Day.