Need some Graphics done for Game Day? - Live Streaming Tips & Tricks - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Here we are, getting ready for Extra-Life Game Day on November 5th!

Could it be possible that you would be in need of extra saucy graphics to give some much needed flavor to your broadcast?

Well if that is the case, I'm very happy to offer anybody in the Extra-Life community an opportunity to have quality graphics for their streams FOR FREE!

Simply contact me as a reply to this thread with your Twitch channel URL and any preferred means of communication.

(Now don't go putting your phone number or e-mail address in here you silly-bun; Twitter, Curse, Skype or Discord is more what I'm thinking of. You can also send your communication ID as a separate private message. STAY SAFE!!)

I can do about any extend of regular twitch channel graphics : Banners, Panel art, Overlays, Camera Frame, etc. The only thing I cannot do in a timely manner is any form of animated graphics, video intros, or anything of the like. Still images are easy enough for me to produce to be able to deliver within a few days at most.

Also; please note that if the response to this gesture of good will is unbelievably large, I'll have to resort to putting people on "Wait Lists" and I'll do as much as can until Game Day so that as many of you as possible have their new graphics elements ready for the great day and have you look dapper as you collect these handy donations that you wonderful people work so hard for!

So Kudos to every single one of you Miracle-cakes for being part of a wonderful initiative, and make it quick, November 5th is here REAL SOON!

Game on bros!

-VinceInTheNorth

• Like 1

Well, let me the first to say thank you for providing this service. I believe that no work should go uncompensated, so I will donate your Extra Life page.

Twitch.tv/majorlinux and @MajorLinux on Twitter! Thanks again...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No problem ; I thoroughly enjoy creating graphics pieces on photoshop for my own, or others' pages & channels.

I really like the idea of people donating to my extra-life goal in exchange for graphics or sheer encouragement, just gives me another way of working for the good of the children.

I really do want to stress that I do not DEMAND compensation for the service I provide, donations are on voluntary basis and I only want to give your stream the extra shine it deserves for being part of this whole initiative.

Don't be shy fellow Extra-Lifers ; ask away! I put this thread on there because I want you make YOUR channel have great visuals without you having to pay the ridiculous prices that those "Twitch overlay" type opportunists charge to capitalize on people being desperate for success. Ask me anything guys, I have a fairly open evenings & weekends schedule so I can take some extra work especially for Extra-Life and it's community members!

Game On, Dudes!!

-VinceInTheNorth

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CenterforceRacing said:

Would like a Overlay And banner if possible You can go crazy and use your head to do whatever im not picky 

As far as the overlay is concerned ; would you rather have it as bands on the top & bottom of the screen? Do you need a camera frame? Give me an overall idea of what you need, what are your favorite colors? Do you have any logo you wish to include? Is there any pattern you like very much (Like stripes, hexes, polka dots, whatever you like!)?

You can answer this in my private message box ; and i'll give you my e-mail address where you can ship any relevant images or file, and i'll start working on it when I get home from the office. Should be ready by tonight if things go well!

-VinceInTheNorth

• Like 1

Hey, Vince! Not sure if you still check this thread or not but I could use some help with some panels! I only need four -- Donate, Games, Incentives, and Heroes

Twitch page

Something similar to what I've got now or anything of the masculine gamer variety would be fantastic.

On 10/19/2016 at 0:42 PM, VinceInTheNorth said:

Game on bros!

-VinceInTheNorth

Hi Vince.  Are you still offering some services?  I was looking for some specific things.  Can you PM me if you are?