aerynstarr

Prize details

NerdBlock Promotion details:

200 Arcade Blocks are available for give away and will be provided on a first come, first serve basis to those who donate $5 or more at the door at our 25 hr. event. (November 5th @ 12pm – November 6th @ 12pm at Raiders Esports Centre.) There is a limit of one Block per person. Please note that this is not an Arcade Block subscription and is a one-time gift. 
Participants at time of donation will receive a wristband that will need to be presented to staff upon exit. Staff will than provide the participant with their Bloc
k. 

10_2516_NB_Ad_ExtraLifeToronto_rev2.jpg

Prizing details:

For every $20 you raise for the @ExtraLifeTO team, you’ll be given 1 ballot to enter into a draw to win 1 of 5 prize packs from @401Games!  
If you donate more than $20 at the door on game day (Nov 5th), you'll also recieve a ballot.  Lastly, for every $20 you spend on food or drink @ Raiders ESports Centre, you will also recieve an entry.

Note* 1 Xbox prize pack will be raffled off to only our Extra Life TO fundraising team, the other will be available for everyone to win on game day.

Ballots will be handed out at our Epic gaming marathon @RaidersESportsCentre on November 5th. The winner will be announced at the venue and on Facebook/Twitter Nov. 6 @ 11am.

Proof of funds raised will need to be presented to an Extra Life TO member to recieve the tickets.

You will have 24/hrs to claim your prize and provide proof (photo) of your winning ticket should you not be present when winners are announced at the venue.  
If we cannot arrange to meet locally to provide you with your prize pack, the winner will be responsible to pay for any shipping expense. 

Join our team, and start fundiraising for @SickKids today :Dhttp://www.extra-life.org/team/extralifeto

*Please Note* Funds are raised in USD

Prize packs available to win:

• 1x Xbox One Halo console + Recore game

• 1x Xbox One Halo console + Gears of War 4
• 1x Seafall

• 1x Pandemic Legacy (Blue)
• 2x Codenames Pictures w/ alternate art promos + $20 401 Games gift card
• 1x Agricola New 2016 Edition + $20 401 Games gift card
• 1x Munchkin Sketch Edition (exclusive, not sold officially in stores) + $20 401 Games gift card
• 1x $40 401 Games Gift Card

• 5x $50 Riddle Room Escape room gift certificates (Good for 2 people and includes 3 bonus items to break in the new Rage Room!)

ELTO_XBOX-PRIZE.jpgIMG_3720.JPG

ELTO-401-Games-Prizes-Pandemic.jpgELTO-401-Games-Prizes-Munchkin.jpg

ELTO-401-Games-Prizes-PrizePacks.jpgELTO-RR-Facebook-Wall-Post-WIN.jpg

ELTO-SeaFall-ad.jpg

• Like 3

Awesome stuff! We are doing something similar, but being a much smaller group we're going to open the games to be given away and play them for 25 hours before someone gets to take them home :)

• Like 2

That's an awesome idea:D   I saw your silent auction too!  I was hoping we could get more donations so that we could do something similar at our event.

• Like 2

Edmonton did a silent auction, solicited stuff made by their members so a lot of Zelda quilts haha - and sold it all at a convention

• Like 1

We had a really late start to the year with our guild, so I'm hoping next year we could inquire with our members/contacts to see if we can get neat items like the quilts made!

How I wish I had sewing skills. 

• Like 2

my gf makes a ton of knit pokemon and other gamer items. 

I'm also glad Nerd Block came through

This looks awesome!  Good luck with everything guys hoping to send some of the kids from our small team your way directly next year :)

• Like 1