25 hour Stream: My teams game day is coming up quick! - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
allthewayj

25 hour Stream: My teams game day is coming up quick!

Hey gang! My team and I are doing our Game Day event on 10/22! We would hope to see some of you there representing the Extra Life community!

It starts at 9am EST and will run until Sunday 10am EST. We decided to keep with 25 hours since many of you will be playing on November 5th this year and have to deal with that extra hour!

This is our 3rd year and we are hoping to smash our previous years goals. Any signal boosts on twitter or Facebook would be great appreciated!

You can find me on twitch.tv/allthewayj or twitter @allthewayj27.

A fellow teammate as well as Extra Life Stream Team Member will also be streaming over at twitch.tv/rufioohhh or you can find him on twitter @RufiOOHHH same way he spells it here in the community!

Love you all! #ForTheKids

AllthewayJ

• Like 2

Awesome! My team is also doing 10/22. We'll try to tune in and say hey! :) Good luck with your marathon!

• Like 1

I followed you and Rufi on Twitter, if you @ me in your tweets you want RTed over there I will make sure I do, my account is @good4gaming

Good luck with your marathon!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, K8Morosky said:

Awesome! My team is also doing 10/22. We'll try to tune in and say hey! :) Good luck with your marathon!

Good luck with yours as well!

4 hours ago, Robop1g said:

I followed you and Rufi on Twitter, if you @ me in your tweets you want RTed over there I will make sure I do, my account is @good4gaming

Good luck with your marathon!

Thank you! Just followed ya back! :)