Hi Everyone, 

If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber you can sign up for a new thing called Twitch Prime. Since Amazon owns Twitch they are now giving away freebies to Amazon Prime subscribers.  

Here is a copy and paste from their site.

Free in-game loot every month, plus surprises
You'll get characters, vehicles, skins, and boosts for games likeHearthstone and Smite, plus surprises like a copy of Streamlinethe day it launches.

Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days
Support your favorite streamer, plus get exclusive emotes, more chat colors, and crown yourself with the chat badge of royalty.

Member discount on new release box games
Your exclusive pricing even applies to pre-orders and collector’s editions, plus get pre-order price guarantee and release-day delivery.

Watch thousands of movies and TV shows
Including Ex Machina, Doctor Who, The Man in the High Castle,Legend of Korra, Firefly, and Thundercats.

Ad-free access to over a million songs
Tracks and albums from Calvin Harris, Major Lazer, Gorillaz, Coldplay, game soundtracks, and more.

Unlimited Free Two-Day shipping
Over 20 million eligible items. Also get free same-day delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the U.S.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up on this, I've been a Prime member for years now and while the loot doesn't (and probably rarely will) interest me, it's still cool to see it happen.

Amazon Prime was already pretty sweet. Now it's even sweeter. Twitch Prime FTW. 

This is great! I linked my accounts immediately! They have a neat game for free right now. Hope to play it soon!