Kome

Amazon Prime = Twitch Turbo for free

Hey, great news for Twitch Turbo subscribers and Amazon Prime subscribers.

If you have Amazon Prime, you can now link your account to your Twitch.  This basically gives you Turbo for free.  It is called Twitch Prime, and it is minutely different than Turbo, but you don't need both.  I canceled my Turbo already.  Saves me a few bucks a month! w00t!

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitchprime-458a537a3ae1#.fh4nyqgai

I hear going the Amazon Prime route also lets you subscribe to one partnered caster for free/included in Amazon Prime price...?

7 hours ago, gektek said:

I hear going the Amazon Prime route also lets you subscribe to one partnered caster for free/included in Amazon Prime price...?

That what is says on the official announcement.

" And on Twitch, once you link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account, you get an ad-free viewing experience, exclusive emotes and chat badge, and one free channel subscription every 30 days. When Twitch Prime members use their free channel subscription every month, the streamer gets paid just like any other subscription, so this introduces a new way to help support the streamers you love, even if you’ve never subscribed before. Or, you can just use it for crashing subscriber-only chat rooms. Your choice, boss! :) "

8 hours ago, gektek said:

That is the case.  If you're going to do it, do it now, as for every 100k subscriptions that are made until October 5 whether it's with Prime or not, Amazon is donating $100k to the GameChanger charity.

• Like 2