When can we start on 2015? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bacchanalian

When can we start on 2015?

Now that the year has ticked over, I'm starting to think about what I'm going to do this year to match my 2014 success. I want to get a team together and host an event at my house, so I want to start planning early and recruiting early.

When will the 2015 campaign pages be up and running? In my last two years of participating I never signed up earlier than August or so, so I have no idea when things start rolling really.

Now that the year has ticked over, I'm starting to think about what I'm going to do this year to match my 2014 success. I want to get a team together and host an event at my house, so I want to start planning early and recruiting early.

When will the 2015 campaign pages be up and running? In my last two years of participating I never signed up earlier than August or so, so I have no idea when things start rolling really.

This past year (2014) I think sign up was in January (But i could be wrong) Hopefully we will be hearing news about this soon. I know they do want to make the website more user friendly, so they may be doing that before opening registration. But i'm just spit-balling here. Lets hope its soon! I want to start fundraising already!

I am part of a group that would really like to start fundraising this weekend. I wonder if it is possible to open registration for 2015 before they revamp the site so we can start fundraising in the mean time.

Yeah I remember that 2014 was early so I think we'll probably be hearing something soon. But they also brought in some new stuff for 2015 so maybe it'll take a little longer? Hopefully not!

From the Mouth of Michael Beave, "Haven't heard anyone in the org object to the Nov 7th date yet so it's 99% official. New campaign will be launched by early next week. We'll be sending out an email once everyone can start registering again!"

From the Mouth of Michael Beave, "Haven't heard anyone in the org object to the Nov 7th date yet so it's 99% official. New campaign will be launched by early next week. We'll be sending out an email once everyone can start registering again!"

That's good to hear! I am anticipating to begin! Jan. 6th will be the start of my many marathons this year and I can't wait to get my page all set up for it!

Sign-ups are up!

Yep, Sign ups went live this AM. I was # 12. :)

Get out there and get signed up!

Register'd.

Good thing, too. Already had people banging on my stream's door to donate and I had nowhere to direct the cash.

I'm all signed up! Just need to do some page editing and I will be all set. :cool:

Signed up. Will create my team later, wanted to get in on the first 500. Want one of those awesome bracelets!

How can you tell if you were one of the first 500 this year? I signed up yesterday.

How can you tell if you were one of the first 500 this year? I signed up yesterday.

Its gonna be hard to say, I would assume if you signed up before they sent out the email saying it was "live" you should be fine. Before the email was sent out i only say about 300 registered.

If you signed up yesterday there's probably a good chance that you got in with the first 500. I don't think there were that many. I wish you luck!