London Comic Con - London - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
omg_tai

London Comic Con

I know we don't have a booth at this event, it is this weekend (23rd - 25th) but does anyone know a vendor that is going and would be willing to give out our flyers?  If not, perhaps someone should look at that, though it is short notice (I don't have any connections so I don't think I'd be a good one to do it).

I think I answered my own question.. just looked at the exhibitor agreement and see the cost - yikes!

Let me know if you find anyone who is willing to have some of our postcards/buttons out at their table. OR maybe a couple people planning on attending can just have some on them to pass out should they get into a conversation....

Well I thought about trying to go one day but I've been asked to work the Boxoffice at the Beatles Festival by my Boss, so I don't know how many hours I'll be working there.  Though it is in Hacker Studios and the owner did say she'd gladly take a few postcards, so if someone can get them to me, I can take them down there sometime.  Unless someone is going to stop in at Imperial Hobbies as Hacker Studios is only two doors down.