Looking for info - Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JeffP

Looking for info

Not sure how active you guys are on the forums, but just in case - 

I'm thinking of moving back into the area after being away for a while, and i'm interested in the gaming community in and around Tampa. Specifically arcades, meetups, gamiing music, any and all festivals & regular meetups that y'all know about. Any help is appreciated!

• Like 1

Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately we're not very active on the forums (as you can probably tell as it's been 2 weeks since you posted this), However we do have regular monthly meetings where you can get all kinds of information. 

Our next meeting is on Monday October 10th 6:30pm-8:30pm at Emerald City Comics - 4903 113th Ave. N. Clearwater, FL 33760
If you're in the area, I hope to see you there.

Sorry for the delay on the response. There is a lot happening in the area. Martin posted the info for our guild meeting. Feel free to call me at 727-437-2848 for specific info, but it's always to hear that more gamers are moving into the area :-)