Discord - Nashville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Hey guys! 

I mentioned at the last meeting that I would create a Discord server for you guys.

Here it is - https://discord.me/nashvilleextralife

Feel free to jump on. I will give admin/mod status to the guild leadership for full control. 

I have added a moderator Bot to manage news posts and some of the more fun features. 

Thanks!

So great meeting yall!

• Like 1

It was great having you at the meeting Steve! We hope you and your group (And more!) are able to make it to future meetings as well!

Thanks for setting up that Discord server for us. I'll try downloading it later this evening once I'm home. :)

Right on. With 2 - 3 folks its not that great, however its an excellent way to get started. 

I just got off work so i will be on shortly.

• Like 1

Ok, so that's actually a really cool chat platform. Makes it super easy to see who's online, who's typing, etc. Multiple chat windows built in. Was easy to install, and set up an account.

If the link above doesn't work for anyone, let us know, and we can re-invite you! I'd highly recommend using it. Can do it both on the computer, and on your phone!

Apparently you can also do it from gaming platforms, and link in your gamertags as well lol.

https://discord.gg/RA22z

Here is a link good for the next 24 hours for anyone who'd like to join the chat

EDIT: (Actually, just use the one in the first post on this thread, it doesn't expire)

Great turnout guys :) We have 14 people on our Discord chat so far! :D