MrBelmont

Greenville/ Spartanburg SC Extra Lifers

Hey everyone!

I'm interested in joing or creating a team in the Greenville/Spartanburg SC area. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is a already a team in the area.

I live in Clemson. If you ever get this started let me know!

Before I saw this discussion, I created a team for Upstate SC. My hobby is focused on tabletop games: board & card games, miniatures games and roleplaying games. The brand-new team is Upstate South Carolina Tabletop Gamers. Whether you're new to tabletop games or a veteran, you're welcome to join.

I'll be promoting the team through my Meetup groups (see below) as well as area game stores.

Meetups:

Board Game Society of Greenville

Pathfinder Society of Upstate SC

Hopefully I can get some donations going!

-- Sam Sampson

Hi everyone! Extra Life is in the Upstate! Join us for Game Day TODAY at one of our two locations, or game from the comfort of your home!

Team Boardwalk is our official host for tabletop gamers, with 24-hour gaming  at Boardwalk. Location, tournament information and more is available here: https://allevents.in/events/extra-life-game-day/20001349160447

Boardwalk

1175 Woods Crossing Rd

Greenville, SC 29607

8 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 - 8 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4

Southeast Game Exchange is our official 24-hour video gaming host, with 24-hour gaming and a Cosplay competition at Hilton Greenville. Location, tournament information and more is available here: https://intheknowevents.com/event/game-day-2018-greenville/

Hilton Greenville

45 W Orchard Park Dr
Greenville, SC 29615

10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 - 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4