Key ATL guild meeting THIS SUNDAY!! - Atlanta, GA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Beth

Key ATL guild meeting THIS SUNDAY!!

Happy Friday! We have a packed agenda for Sunday's meeting which includes planning for the 9/25 Extra Life patient party gaming tournament at Scottish Rite in addition to Game Day event updates and CapeDay plans---lots of brainstorming on new ideas and initiatives. We've had a couple of new extra lifer's reach out the past few days and I hope to see them at the meeting. Kent is currently on vaca, so I'm filling in and have attached the agenda for Sunday. This is probably one of the most important guild meetings thus far....so please try your best to join us! We need your thoughts and ideas to make our first official Extra Life patient party the best it can be for the kiddos...and continue our momentum leading to Game Day. Thank you for your continued support of our kids! See you Sunday at 7 pm @ Battle and Brew!

p.s.--special shout out (more to come on FB next week)...but i had an awesome time hanging out with the Microsoft Perimeter employees today as they hosted an employee Extra Life tournament against the Tampa store! 

8.28.16_August GuildMeetingAgenda.pdf