SickKids_Tara

Announcement

Hey Guild!

I wanted to share some new changes to our executive team. Raj and Aileen have both recently resigned from leadership after accepting new professional career opportunities. I would like to say a BIG thank you to the two of them for driving the Guild forward in its first few months. We wish you best of luck in your new endeavours and are so happy you will continue to bring your passion to the Guild as members! 

We are pleased to announce that Erin Dupuis @aerynstarr has been appointed to President. Erin has shown great leadership over the past few years and is well immersed in the Extra Life community - we know she will continue to do great things! Maria Abila @mnra will be your fearless Vice President and we believe her skill set will drive huge results for Extra Life participant recruitment and Guild engagement. We are also very excited to announce that Jess Bradshaw @FoxRacingGurl will be your team’s new Secretary!

Please join me in welcoming Erin, Maria, and Jess as the new exec! Please reach out to them anytime with ideas for the Guild or any questions you may have.

Go Team SickKids!!

• Like 5

Thank you so much Tara for the warm welcome!

I’m very excited and honoured to be part of the leadership team. I promise to do my best as Vice President. I think we have a very strong team and look forward to working with Erin and Jess. :)

To Raj and Aileen, thank you so much for your hard work and time as our leaders these past few months. I wish you all the success and happiness in your future endeavours.

To my fellow guild members, I'm excited to continue working alongside you all! I can't wait to see all the things we accomplish together! Please feel to reach out to us for anything! We're all very friendly and open to all your ideas :)

Let's do this for Sick Kids!

For the Toronto gaming community!

FOR EXTRA LIFE!!!

Kind regards,

Maria

• Like 4