Link to Calendar Event

Hello everyone!

We will once again be hosting a table at the Granite State ComicCon on September 17th and 18th.

Microsoft will be supplying devices to get sign ups as well as GAEM units again this year! We don't HAVE to put Xbox Ones in the GAEMS units either. I will be bringing Xbox Ones but if anyone has other systems that you would like to hook up, I'm am totally down for that. It may be good for the table to have things other than just Xbox games. Also, if you have any Xbox games you would like to play, bring them!

We should have plenty of passes for everyone, but if you are planning to be there all weekend, please buy a pass to help support the Cons that support us!

Volunteers needed:

Sat. 9am-2pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Sat. 1pm-6pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Sun. 9am-2pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Sun. 1pm-5pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

• Like 2

I'll check with David and figure out which shift works best for us. We'll be available all weekend to cover breaks and stuff though!

• Like 1

Talked it over with David; we'll grab the Saturday morning shift. We'll be around the rest of the day, and Sunday,  to help out unofficially. ?

• Like 1

Help me out here guys, I don't know everyone's real names from their user names. Sorry! ;) @Serolis, what shift can you guys do? I need afternoon volunteers for both days.

Volunteers needed/Confirmed:

Sat. 9am-2pm Melissa, David, Angela

Sat. 1pm-6pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Sun. 9am-2pm @kineticmedic (real name pls?) I have the 2 Tonys from my store volunteering this shift as well.

Sun. 1pm-5pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Edited by thats_spinach
added more info

UPDATE

Can everyone message me their first and last names, just so I can keep everyone straight?

Sat. 9am-2pm Melissa, David, Angela

Sat. 1pm-6pm David K. 2 more Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

Sun. 9am-2pm Simon S., Tony, and Tony. 

Sun. 1pm-5pm 3 Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)

I need to confirm volunteers for the afternoon shifts on Saturday and Sunday. @Serolis, what shift can you an Amelia do? (sorry if this was already discussed on the FB, I'm covering all my bases)

Also, who will need badges? If you need badges, please message me your cell # so that we can communicate.

Sat. 9am-2pm Melissa, David, Angela, Dennis
Sat. 1pm-6pm David K. 2 more Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)
Sun. 9am-2pm Simon S., Tony, and Tony. 
Sun. 1pm-5pm Melissa. 2 more Volunteers Needed (2 Volunteers/1 Senior Volunteer/Leader)