Gen Con 2016 - RECAP - Indianapolis, IN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
LeaveIt2Beaver

Gen Con 2016 - RECAP

Hey everyone - just wanted to share the final numbers from Gen Con and send a HUUUGE thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and energy to help raise awareness of Extra Life. You seriously rocked it this weekend and we'll definitely try to get a booth in the exhibit hall again next year!

• 663 Extra Lifers were registered via the Mobile Apps with the event name Gen Con 2016 (or any variation of that)
  • Those 663 participants registered to support 82 different CMN Hospitals
  • 294 of those registrants signed up to support Riley Hospital
  • Still waiting on final fundraising numbers from the Dip Jars... will update post when received!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! AHHHH! :D

celebrate.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LeaveIt2Beaver said:

Hey everyone - just wanted to share the final numbers from Gen Con and send a HUUUGE thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and energy to help raise awareness of Extra Life. You seriously rocked it this weekend and we'll definitely try to get a booth in the exhibit hall again next year!

• 663 Extra Lifers were registered via the Mobile Apps with the event name Gen Con 2016 (or any variation of that)
  • Those 663 participants registered to support 82 different CMN Hospitals
  • 294 of those registrants signed up to support Riley Hospital
  • Still waiting on final fundraising numbers from the Dip Jars... will update post when received!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! AHHHH! :D

celebrate.jpg

Received the Dip Jar report... Looks like $310 was raised via the Dip Jars over the weekend, too! That money will be donated directly to Riley Children's Hospital and count in your overall Extra Life fundraising numbers.  Congrats Y'all!

Hey I was wondering who I would need to contact about this, but I was contacted on Sunday of the con. My husband and I had already left when I was pulled as the winner. 

They did confirm that the crate could be shipped and asked for me to text my address to them. I did so. And a few weeks later I messaged them asking about it to see if it had been mailed. And I never got a reply.

So I was wondering if I was going to get this? Or since I wasn't there to pick it up it was passed off to someone else? I was really happy getting the news having won it because I never win anything. Honestly it was just the coolest ending to the funnest con I've ever been too.

I hope you hear back from someone this time. Thank you.