Zelda - Symphony of the Goddess Sept 10th 2016 - Atlanta, GA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Vadath

Zelda - Symphony of the Goddess Sept 10th 2016

Hello Guild, 

We have a very cool opportunity at the Cobb Performing Arts Center where Zelda - Symphony of the Goddess is going to be performed on Saturday Sept 10th 2016.  Extra-Life Atlanta Guild will have a table to recruit and inform those attending the event about CHOA and the 24 hour Gaming Marathon!  This is a Saturday only event and it starts at 8 pm!  I will have more details as the time draws closer, so for now lets plan on 2 two hour shifts.  I think 2 to 3 people at the table per shift will be sufficient.  I need to submit names to my contact no later than Aug 26th so please, check your calendars and reserve this evening date

Saturday 6 pm - 8 pm  1st, 2nd, 3rd

8 pm - 10 pm 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Here is a web page if you would like to know more about the event: http://zelda-symphony.com/ 

• Like 2

I am free that weekend if you all still need assistance. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the monthly meeting, was running very low on spoons that Sunday.

On 9/2/2016 at 1:57 AM, JustLizzy said:

I am free that weekend if you all still need assistance. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the monthly meeting, was running very low on spoons that Sunday.

Hi @JustLizzy

Please check your messages as I have sent you a private massage with needed information from you.  Need to hear back from you ASAP!  

Thanks,

@Vadath

Thanks so much @Vadath

@JustLizzy Kent looks forward to seeing you this weekend at the event! Thank you again for your eagerness to jump in and help us raise awareness for extra Life. Kent may have this as well in the booth supplies, but I wanted to go ahead and share our volunteer tip sheet to help--attached :). 

2016 Extra Life Event Volunteer Tip Sheet.pdf

ok so @Dethos if you want to show up you can.  I have not heard from @JustLizzy as yet but I have sent her a private message with details for tomorrows event.  I am going to post it here just in case.  

I have heard from the contact and we are a go for the table.  our tickets are under Kent Huffman +1, I am going to get there at 7 pm.  It is the Cobb Performing Arts location.  Here is the address, 2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339 if you have a GPS.  

I am going to be dressed in blue jeans and one of my Extra Life T-shirts.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

We had a great time at this Event and there were so many people, and they were a well mannered bunch full of smiles and laughs there COS player too!  We signed up 6 registers there at the event but handed out about 40 flyers.  Not many of them had heard of Extra Life so we definitely got the word out by just being present. We were the only table at the event other than the Zelda loot vendor, so we had a lot of foot traffic with questions and even some wanting to give donations right on the spot.  Take a look at the photos I uploaded to the fb page! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ELGAtlanta/

or my fb page too

https://www.facebook.com/kent.huffman.77