PAX Sign-Ups!!!! - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Joshua Griffin

PAX Sign-Ups!!!!

Ok all, here is the list of what spots are still available for PAX. This list may change over time, but for now, this is what we've got. Let me know what spots you would like to volunteer for and I will update this list as often as I can. I will release the official schedule once most or all spots have been filled. Thanks all, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Friday: 

8:30-1:00

-Joshua Griffin

-Amanda Griffin

-Brandon

-AaronMohs-Hale

-Jake Colley

-Annie Colley

-Spot Open

1:00-6:00

-Joshua Griffin

-Amanda Griffin

-Brandon

-Dan Barbari

-Jake Colley

-Annie Colley

-Spot Open

Saturday:

-Mike Sutton

-Chris Hartman

-Shell Adams

-Tony Adams

-Joan Ortiz

-Mike Sutton

-Anthony Rose

-Chris Hartman

-Shelbie Hicks

-Robert Hall

-Robert Hall Jr.

-Rendeavored

Sunday:

-Mike Sutton

-Aaron Mohs-Hale

-Anthony Rose

-Shell Adams

-Tony Admas

-Robert Hall 

-Rendeavored

-Mike Sutton

-Liam Sexton

-Chris Wells

-Dylan Wells

-Rendeavored

-Daniel Thompson

-Daniel's son

Monday:

-Joshua Griffin

-Shell Adams

-Talitha Costley

-Jedidiah Esposito

-Hanna Esposito

-Melanie Hunsucker

-Anthony Rose

-Joshua Griffin 

-Shell Adams

-K. Montgomery

-Branson Simpson

-Melanie Hunsucker

-Anthony Rose

-Spot Open

MIKE'S EDIT:

Just as a heads up, we'll leave this up through the end of the week and will then find other means to fill any openings that may be left, so get signed up ASAP!

MIKE'S EDIT 2 (Josh posted this as a comment, but it's good info for everyone to have) 

Ok everyone, T minus 6 hours until doors open at PAX!!!! Let me tell you, from walking around the exhibit floor today....it is going to be an amazing PAX this year! For those of you working the booth today (Friday),when you arrive please shoot me a text or post on the forum and I will send someone to bring you a badge and direct you to the booth. My phone # is 360.720.6278

Please keep in mind that our booth space is very limited, it's not nearly as big as it was at ECCC, so please do not bring large backpacks and such unless you are willing to leave them in your car as there will really not be any safe place to stash them. I would encourage people to bring a small bag (or something comparable) with something to eat along with a bottle of water. 

Let's have a great time and let's completely blow this outta the water!!!!

On Saturday and Sunday I (Mike) will be the one with the badges.  My number is 425-512-7444.

• Like 2

I'd like a Saturday and Sunday shift.  I can work full days, or half days.  (if half days, would prefer later shift)

<3

-Christopher

In addition to my monday coverage, Tony and I can take half day shifts on saturday and sunday mornings.

I have a non-guild extra-lifer who would like to volunteer for a Saturday morning spot. His name is Joan Ortiz. :)

I could be the Saturday and Sunday morning shifts. I do like to work that crowd and and any co-locate spots on the floor as I have done before.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Joey's (Joan) shirt size is 2xl please :)

The schedule is updated WITH names. Please review and make sure you know what times you are signed up for. If you would like to fill an open spot, let me know asap please.

• Like 2

Thanks Joshua.

I can take one of the Saturday afternoon slots. Also my son who you all might remember from various guild get togthers wants to work the table so we can put him to work Sat or Sun.

• Like 1

So do we show up at 830 or before? What time does the event actually start?

i would like to be there for the 1-6 Saturday and all day Sunday if that is still open.

8 hours ago, MaxTwelve said:

Also my son who you all might remember from various guild get togthers wants to work the table so we can put him to work Sat or Sun.

Ok, I think both of those positions can be filled by you guys.  @Joshua Griffin can you add them to the schedule?

@J4 I'd like to have as many people show up as close to 8 as possible.  PAX officially opens at 9, but exhibitors can go check out different games and stuff at 8.

Hi all!  My name is Justin, you can probably find me on the Facebook group- I'm also the guy on the top right of the cover pic; I haven't been active with Extra-Life since I joined back in 2014 because I've been in school; however, I have the pleasure of working with Amazon at PAX this year for the Vain Glory NA Championship and was wondering if there were any 'free' or discounted XL Extra-Life shirts still available that I can pickup by Friday to help advertise the guild?  I will most likely be the one driving around the giant Vain Glory truck or passing out flyers around the convention center; feel free to say hi. =]

• Like 1

A couple of spots freed up, so if you want to work more, take a look at the open spots!